Need help building a Shopify site for a Meal Preparation company

kellydigital
Visitor
1 0 0

My client prepares meals for local delivery around our area.  We are trying to see if we can run their business on Shopify or not. I haven't yet found any apps that would help me do this.

One product line is available for a weekly order - delivered once per week.

• Each product has to fit in either 5 keto options, 5 paleo options or 5 vegetarian options.
  • You can pick from either chef's choice or customize y our order.
  • Meals are available in S (child), M (regular) or L (double) sizes.  Each at different prices.
  • You must order a minimum number of meals before orders can be accepted (unless you are an approved customer)
  • The menu flips to a new menu every Thursday at noon (automatically)
  • Delivery charges vary depending on the delivery location.   Some customers are exempt from delivery charges

The second product line is available for delivery Monday (cart deadline of Sunday at noon), Wednesday (cart deadline of Tuesday at noon) and Friday (cart deadline of Thursday at noon)

• no delivery fees for these products
  • there are 2 meals available for order each of the three days - you can order different sizes S/M/L/XL and different quantities as required

The third product line is a line of juices available at 4 different sizes

The fourth product line is gift cards.

The client needs to receive orders via web - or enter them themselves at the kitchen for phone in orders

They need to be able to print a report that shows how many of each meal need to be made each day.

Reply 1 (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @kellydigital!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

I appreciate you reaching out and connecting with our network. I also found your detailed list of needs very helpful and was able to search our app store extensively based on your requirements. Like you, I didn't turn up any results that can do everything you need, but I do still have a solution.

What you are looking for is a customization that would require working with a developer. I’d suggest hiring a Shopify Expert that will be able to assist you in getting this setup. You can view our Expert Listings here: https://experts.shopify.com/. You can get a free consultation and matched with an Expert before committing to get the right fit for the business. 

If you already work with a developer, then they can also make the customizations necessary on the site. Shopify code is 100% accessible, hence, making a project like this very doable.

If you have any further questions for me, don't hesitate to reach back out.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog