I'm new in shopify. In my shop page i want to add map in product page. But don't understand which one is product page.
Site address: https://www.planetrum.com/
My coding structure file. Where i can find that product page: http://prntscr.com/enfxjz
Can you tell me how can i do this.
My name is Ayfa, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help! :)
If you would like to add a map to your product page, you can follow the steps below!
1. Go to maps.google.com and enter the address you would like to show up on the map
2. Once the location has been found, click "Share" under the address bar
3. When the share window pops up, click on 'Embed Map" and copy the link. (It begins with <iframe src=)
4. Next, go to your Shopify admin and select the product you want the map to appear on. Once you click in to the product, click on the Show HTML button on the product description (https://screenshot.click/24-03-voo8k-3y6gd.jpg)
5. You can then paste in the embed code from Google Maps wherever you would like the map to appear
6. Save your changes!
I have made a short video of the process to make it easier, you can take a look here - https://screenshot.click/24-49-qcdpc-z8kdh.mp4
Let me know if this is what you were looking for!
Thanks for reaching out Rezaun :)
Shopify Guru | Support@shopify.com
Thank you for your reply.
I have another query. I want to map in the product page. I want to add in code section so that no need to add embedded code in every product.
You want to add map to your site, but not to the page of each product, right? If so, I think, our Store Locator, based on Google map will be the solution for you: https://apps.shopify.com/google-maps-app.
Our app will allow you to: put unique markers, set routs, customize the map (change colors, layout, and elements), create cards for your markers and many more (on Elfsight’s official site you can try demo).
If you got interested in this app, see a tutorial for installation: https://elfsight.com/help/how-to-add-google-maps-builder-to-shopify/ (no coding skills needed and it will take just two minutes).
Thank you for reading this! I hope it will help!