Need help with discount code please help!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a discount of buy 3 for $45 is there an option like that in the discount section? If not, how do I do it? And why is that option not available??! I cannot change this discount as it is been ongoing for a long time

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
556 37 93

Hello, @Thelashvault!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! What you could do is use a 'Fixed Amount' discount code for your customers. This would allow you to set up a rule for how many products the customer would need to buy to get that discount. You can use this guide to see how you can set up a Fixed Amount discount code for your customers. When setting up your discount code, it should look something like this - if you are wanting to do 3 for 45$. To get to the 45$ mark for your product discount, I would just recommend adding those 3 product prices together and then seeing how much you would need to subtract to get to $45.00, then you would just make your discount that value. 

If that method doesn't work for you, then you could look into using an app. There are quite a few apps that would provide you with the type of discount functionality you're looking for. You can check out all of those apps, here. Specifically I would recommend checking out the apps; Volume & Tiered Discounts, Discount Box or Quantity Breaks & Discounts

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes