Need help with my online store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, 

I am new to this business. I am having problem viewing my online product. I can only view this page. Thanks for your reply.

Problem.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 423

Hi @Gilbert_Ray,

Nick here from Shopify. 

It's difficult to know why your product might not be showing up on the page publically without taking a look at your store admin, but I think I might have an idea as to why this could be. 

In your store admin, can you go to > Products > All Products > Select the product page in question and then check the Product Availability on the right hand side corner as seen in the screenshot below: 

20-01-tsui3-rxsfa

If it doesn't show the Online Store option, you can click Manage and then tick the box for Online Store and then it will hopefully show up on your store. 

The other thing I can think of is to make sure the products are placed somewhere in the Navigation aspect (Store Admin > Online Store > Navigation) of your store. The products would still need to be placed somewhere even if they are available to be shown online from product availability. Shopify has a helpful guide about everything you need to know about the navigation side of things that you can see here

Hopefully, it's one of the two from above and if it isn't, be sure to let me know in a reply and I can take another look. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Nick,

I've check the product availability (Store is Online and Checked) but it says there that Available on 0 of 0 channels and apps. I've re checked most of the process i've done but it seems there's something missing. Still cannot view the product page. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 423

Hi @Gilbert_Ray

I might have to take a closer look at this for you if that's ok. It's difficult to know what might be happening here without seeing the admin of the store. I will reach out to you directly at the email you used to sign up for the community. If for any reason you didn't receive it, can you let me know in a reply here, please? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Nick,

That would be great. thank you

0 Likes

Success.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 423

No worries at all @Gilbert_Ray

I've sent an email to the email account you signed up to the community with about this. If for any reason you didn't receive it, can you let me know in a reply, please? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Nick,

I manage to settle my problem by customizing a new theme and i delete the previous theme. 

Thanks for your help. 

Regards, 

Gilbert

1 Like