Need support urgent from SHOPIFY STAFF - domain problem

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I received a mail saying that if i don't verify my domain by tomorrow my website will be suspended.

It it says that i have to click the verification link from OpenSRS but i didn't receive it. Then it is said that if i have didn't receive the mail, i have to resend the verification link from my domain settings. But when i click on domain settings i'm redirected to a page where it is written "The page you're looking for could not be found, please make sure the web address is correct"

email text

You need to verify your domain (....) by 2020-02-03 19:00:00 -0500. If you don't verify your domain, the website and email for that domain will be suspended.
To verify your domain, click the verification link in the OpenSRS email you received. If you didn't receive an email from OpenSRS, resend the verification link from your domain setting (non working)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 73 123

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You will definitely need to verify the domain by clicking the link contained in that email. Have you checked your spam folders for it? 

If you cannot find the email in your inbox, I recommend reaching out to our live support team who can investigate this closely, and get that email reissued to you. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey so what have you done I received the same email 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I contacted support in chat. In my case they advised me to use a mail account normally in white lists such as hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc. It worked. The alternative was to contact your email service provider to make it shopify compatible.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey all sorted thanks for your reply
One thing more I want to ask you if you can. Help I am trying to struggle my first sale. I have spent money on adds too it’s not working for me.
Any suggestions or advice would be great
Are you able to see my website ellectr.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 73 123

Hi @anish2525! I recommend checking our great guide on making your first sale in 30 days. It's a great roadmap for new entrepreneurs on the road to making those tricky first sales.

I'd also suggest posting in our feedback forum if you are looking for constructive feedback on your store from Shopify staff and Experts. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes