Need to Add Text on WordPress Shopify Buy Now Button beside Quanity & Variant

Highlighted
8 0 0

I have a client setting up their own Shopify website and want me to put a Buy button on their WordPress website (link below). I created the button but I need to add text beside the Quantity and Variant boxes because right now, you cannot tell what they are.

Here's a link to the page: https://www.pinkbeeonline.com/buy-online/

Here's a screenshot of the popup page when clicking on an item (how can we add "Choose size" above the first box and add "Quantity" beside the Add to Cart? : 

Edited.... I inspected the code here and I see for the variant label: 

.visuallyhidden {

overflow: hidden;
position: absolute;}
If I turn off overflow in the CSS, I see the word "Size" off to the left of the image and I do see the label Size set in the code. <label class="shopify-buy__option-select__label visuallyhidden" data-element="option.label">Size</label> So it is there, the CSS just needs to be reworked. CAN you please tell me where I can edit the CSS for the Buy Button?

I do not see a label set for Quantity though.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Essentially I figured out that I should be able to add to my WordPress theme CSS, and to the Shopify CSS, the following and no matter what, the variant label does not display.

.visuallyhidden {
height: 14px !important;
overflow: visible !important;
position: static !important;
}

I tried editing the embedded button script to add styles to it but it just crashed everytime I changed anything, except for the text on the add to cart button.

0 Likes