Need to create a app for custom made sellar portal for market place

harmindersingh3
2 0 0

Just want to shopify API, to integrate custom made sellar portal for market place.
Our needs as follows to be available from this custom app, we looking to manage our own vendor Drop-shipping operations with them.Automated Marketplace Operations• Set marketplace commission to get paid yourself and pay vendors for every sale in our store ( can choose between % or set amount and even configure different commission levels for different vendors, different product categories or combination of both)• Invite vendors to join, import vendors or embed a link to vendor registration anywhere on our web-site• Choose to automatically approve new vendors to scale up quickly or enable manual approval flow to work with selected few• Be automatically notified of all new orders in our store (and choose to have our vendors automatically notified too or only be notified post our approval), as well as stay up to date on order status and fulfilment• Add products by connecting to our Shopify store and map these to new or existing vendors• Customize our marketplace design, email templates & invoices to preserve our branding (you can add custom logo, change text and color and edit invoices and email templates)• White label• Unlimited vendors and productsAutomated Marketplace Operations for our Vendors• Our vendors get access to their own vendor accounts and be able to manage their profile, their products, orders and fulfilment (incl. order tracking)• Our vendors only see their own order lines• If your vendors are already on Shopify they can enable real-time inventory sync with our store

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
249 11 35

Hi

Do you mean you already have this app built and need it integrated with Shopify or everything needs to be developed?

We are releasing a new feature on our platform that will be able to be used as a B2B portal so you can invite users to your products and dropship for them. Because we already have all Shopify integrations if they run a Shopify store (or any other platform we support) they can set up automatic inventory syncs from your data.

There are a lot of components to this so would probably need more information from your to advise best options. You can contact me at tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
harmindersingh3
2 0 0

Everything needs to be developed. channelup

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
249 11 35

Hi

We have a lot of what you are after already built so probably just need to discuss details more with my technical guys and work out specifics. I think some of the options you could also split into separate phases rather than having all of them available straight away so could get you started sooner but in the end up to you.

Probably something to think about is how you receive payments and whether you will do it through Shopify for your dropshippers to pay for orders they place with you on behalf of their customers.

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes