Solved

Need to set Expected pickup time to 15-30 minutes

MatthewTR
Tourist
4 1 3

Need to set Expected pickup time to 15-30 minutes, the "ready in 1 hour" is not helpful since the orders will be ready much sooner than an hour. How can I update this?

Accepted Solution (1)
MatthewTR
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Actually, I just found out how to do it on another Shopify questions about this:

Look under Themes - Actions - Edit Languages - Checkout & System, it the most far-right one, if you don't see it, click on the three little dots

Then look for "Checkout delivery options" and  for the field "Pick up in one hour" I set the translation to be "Usually ready in 15-20 minutes" and that did the trick. You can change the text for any of the pick up times.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

YepDigital
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you find a solution for this issue?

I've not found a way to get lower than 1 hour which is a nuisance, but you can edit it in the language settings of your chosen theme, do a search for "usually ready in 1 hour" text and change 1 hour to whatever you need. This feels VERY hacky but it does the job for now.

MatthewTR
Tourist
4 1 3

Unfortunately not,  I tried hiding it using code but of course, I'm not allowed to edit the shopping cart page unless I'm paying $250 a month! 

MatthewTR
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Actually, I just found out how to do it on another Shopify questions about this:

Look under Themes - Actions - Edit Languages - Checkout & System, it the most far-right one, if you don't see it, click on the three little dots

Then look for "Checkout delivery options" and  for the field "Pick up in one hour" I set the translation to be "Usually ready in 15-20 minutes" and that did the trick. You can change the text for any of the pick up times.