Need your 30 mins-Zoom learning for Shopify

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, 

I am a visual artist based in Miami. I am excited to launch my first store very soon. I need help with learning  some things. If you are an experienced Shopify  store owner who does POD and can donate  30-45 mins to chat on zoom I would be very grateful. 

As a full time artist (paintings, performance and sculpture) I did not sell much after COVID hit and lost access to an art studio. 

I did have access to my lap top and I started marking smaller oil and acrylic paintings and putting my artwork as a way to expand my artistic vision to make wearable art pieces. 

To save money I learnt most of the things myself and the website is 80% done. I learnt it all by spending extensive hours learning from Shopify and YouTube. 

Now I can use a bit of help from an experienced Shopify store owner who does POD and fashion (or any products of  POD).

Since there is no phone support with an established Platform like Shopify I am very disappointed to see lack of live support. My hope is Shopify will incorporate that for its customers. 

Going through hundreds of community posts feels extremely frustrating. I have been already doing that and also watching you tube video for solutions. 

If anyone with a kind heart can donate  30-45 mins of your time to walk me through some of the things I am not sure about like POD issues. I will be very grateful. 

Instead of listing all the mini things here. I believe zoom call would be the most efficient way. 

Thank you very much for your time and support. 

Qbabe 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

@Qbabe 

Hi

I can surely be of help. I have experience with POD, store designs and been using Shopify for a long time now. Let me know if I could help you out and give you some reviews! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

That would be great. What’s the best way to get in touch? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

@Qbabe 

Your email ID - personal or business email ID 

Or

LinkedIn Profile

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Standinstylestore@gmail.com

sure thank you you can reach out there.

Q

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

@Qbabe 

I have sent you a mail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Did you not get my reply? I replied but didn’t hear back. 

0 Likes