Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5

@siddique 

How can we do that? thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Having the exact same problemm. Sunday night i started to run ads on countries outside the big 4, checked them in the morning and found out that I got a lot of link clinks primarily from Italy. However when I clicked on the link i provided, my website displayed : This shop is unavailable. o.O

After clicking contact support, this showed up: "Network connectivity issues with some Wind 3, Fastweb and TIM customers from Italy."

Here's the sc:eroor.JPG

Its the 4th day since the problem has occured (4 days no ads, no traffic, no sales :C ) ... I can't access my shopify store, nor my oberlo acc. I am disappointed and frustrated by this issue.

Can you please fix this problem asap? or is there a way that I can resolve this issue on my own? Like removing Italy as one of the countries to target in my ads?

This is my first time to experience such problems in shopify.

Kindly help.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

@siddique 

tried, unfortunately didn't work for me.

EDIT: nevermind, worked like a charm! thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5

@siddique

It works!! thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 9

Here's the fix with images:

https://link.medium.com/cLgfcIu920

Shopify is working just fine, it's a problem related with providers who blocked Shopify primary IP.

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

I confirm, pointing the a record to the secondary ip address you can  fix the problem

our store was inacessible from italy (our main zone) for 2 days, the shopify support it is completely useless, they were unable to solve the problem, and we pay more than 200€ per month....

We lost thousands of visits and conversion...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

thank you, so much, fixed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 9

You are welcome guys! Let's give some time to Shopify to have the main IP whitelisted again :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I do not know what does it mean 2 change your A record to Shopify's secondary IP which is 23.227.38.64 2.

Can you please give me instructions?

It is 3 days that my shop is down.

All the best,

Ettore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Ciao, la procedura dipende se il tuo dominio è registrato con shopify o con un provider terzo  e quindi i dns sono gestiti esternamente

Se il tuo dominio è registrato con un provider terzi e i dns sono gestiti esternamente devi seguire questa procedura:

Accedi all'account che hai con il tuo domain provider o chi gestisce i dns

Vai sulle impostazioni DNS e modifica il tuo record A in modo che punti all'indirizzo 23.227.38.64

Se invece hai registrato il dominio con shopify:

Dal tuo Back-end a seconda se hai la lingua italiana o inglese impostata

Vai su Online Store (negozio Online) (Sotto a Canali di vendita o Sales Channel)

Domains (Domini)

Clicca su Impostazioni DNS 
Sotto la sezione Record A, clicca su Azioni > Modifica 
Cambia l'indirizzo IP in 23.227.38.64 - screenshot e clicca su Conferma.

Dopo aver effettuato la procedura tornerai accessibile dagli ISP italiani, se hai problemi ad accedere anche con la tua connessione potresti dover effettuare un flush dei dns da Windows prima di poter accedere al sito

1 Like