New Collection Filters not working on /collection/all page

madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi everybody,

I have a store where the new collection Filters not working on /collection/all page, on /collection/slug-collection is working. Interesting that yesterday worked, and today stopped to works. In navigation Filters setup correctly, in settings is enabled. So i dont know what happened, why stopped to work.

Best,

Hunor

Replies 17 (17)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@madarashunor 

Sorry, you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072
Hello,

Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Here is the https://clubfinders.myshopify.com/collections/all where not works.  And here works: https://clubfinders.myshopify.com/collections/clubs.

THanks Guys

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Password Please!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

theask

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @madarashunor 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

Because the collection filters were working yesterday, and you haven't made any further changes, I suspect you might need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, our browsers can hold onto old information causing issues like this to arise. Check out this page to learn how to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the filters are still not working after clearing your browser, please let me know here along with the name of the theme you are using.

Your store is coming along really well! I recommend checking out this blog to help with homepage design. Not only does your homepage serve as an introduction to your brand but it also helps new and existing customers navigate your business to find what they need. With this blog, you'll learn what to include on the front page of your website to really make the most impact.

I hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

unfortunately i didn't change any change and update... the collection.filters object is empty on /collection/all.. so i don't realy make sense why isnt working. i will try maybe with this theme on another store. any another ideas?

madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Cleared the cache. I tried all things. I tried with the clean new dawn theme. Wont worked... Maybe isn't a shopify core bug?

madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

any ideas why isn't working? Please help

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Thank you for clearing your cache and cookies. It's also good to hear you've tried installing a fresh theme! As both of these steps failed to fix the issue we will need to gain access to your account in order to investigate further. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback via the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. For the fastest support, I recommend selecting the chat option.

We look forward to hearing from you!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi @madarashunor ,

Your collection issue is resolve or not?

madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Unfortunately not. Still have this problem. Something is wrong, i have more than 6000 products. and i think thats the problem.

Polleke
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

Surprised that the Shopify Staff was not able to help you, because the Shopify documentation is very clear: 

If your product collection contains over 1000 products, then filters are hidden.
(see: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/customizing-themes/storefront-filters)

I ran into a similar problem, (and that how I found this help page) and it looks like this new filter option in OS 2.0 is only for mini shops. 
Unfortunately that means we still need Shopify Apps or custom coding if your shop has more than a 1,000 products that can appear on a collection page.

Grant9
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thanks @Polleke this is the issue for the store I am developing on. The worrying part is this store is a Shopify Plus store. You would imagine for $2000 p/m you would have all of the limitations lifted, Shopify is increasingly showing cons outweighing pros in development. It would be a lot easier to meet custom requirements with WooCommerce at this stage. Filtering should not be this hard.

Zoor0pa
Visitor
2 0 0

I followed the links above and see that the issue was resolved, and has over 11,000 products so any limitation there was lifted:
https://clubfindersgolf.com/collections/all

@madarashunor any information on how you solved this?

Zoor0pa
Visitor
2 0 0

i created my own all collection, and the filters show up - but not above the 2,000 product limit - i am curious how you got passed that!

AudreyP
5 0 0

I have the same problem with Dawn Theme. The filter for product type is enable but not appearing on my products pages.