Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello,is there a way to concact or get recommendations from multiple products? I try to modify data-url like this, but he get recommendations only fro...
Author Avatar
Bonjour, Je viens de créer un site internet et avoir l'avis de personnes plus expérimentées serait super. J'ai du mal à augmenter le taux de conversio...
Author Avatar
please provide me solution of this question.
Author Avatar
The Product page content is set to full width as it is our preference but the add to cart button takes the whole right side half as well. How to chang...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Hope you are doing well-I'm facing a (bad data?) issue; running a GET collections/<id>/products.json (v2024-01), I get a 500 error - Interna...
Author Avatar
Hi people.I'm kindly asking for help on this one. I've tried many options but nothing works.The dynamic check out (google pay / pay pal ) is overlayin...
Author Avatar
When customer uses Georgian language on my website and purchases a product, an error "There was a problem with our checkout" shows up, but when you re...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm looking to change the layout of my filter/sort section on product page. At the moment the sort is next to the filter section, I would li...
Author Avatar
Hi, this sounds so simple but yet I cannot figure it out.We want to see when customers have last logged in, so we can potentially send them emails to ...
Author Avatar
My website seems blurry on desktop with all the images. Anyway I can make it clear? Link:https://fitnessflair.co/
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi,On my website https://www.karpovastudio.com/, I would like the logo to be hidden on the home page only. Is there some CSS we can change or add for ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want my product media to take up the entire left half of the page without the white spaces. I only need these white spaces gone on product pages. As...
Author Avatar
I want to create three automatic discounts as we have a tiered bundle discount on our website 3 units - 10% discount5 units - 15% discount6 units - 20...
Author Avatar
Hiii, on my home page i want a product collection slider. I saw this on the https://www.rhodeskin.com/ site and i want this for our website. I want an...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone!I am using shopify Testament theme. I would like to remove the sale badge. Is this badge possible to remove? Please help me. Thank you.
Author Avatar
I have seen the following used to capture and assign the query string to a variable for use in adding no index tags, however it doesn't pass the Shopi...
Author Avatar
Hello, Please suggest me a theme near to this website ... www.zara.com
Author Avatar
I used "Meta Pixel Helper" and "The event manager of Meta Business Suite" to check whether the FB pixel event can be triggered properly.I find that w...
Author Avatar
I used "Meta Pixel Helper" and "The event manager of Meta Business Suite" to check whether the FB pixel event can be triggered properly.I find that w...