What can the new Immerss live shopping app offer your online store?

PatrickJacobs
7 0 0

Hi Shopify Community!  My first of what I hope are many posts here.  Our app was just added to the store and I wanted to introduce myself and company.  I'm one of the founders at Immerss and I may be biased, but we've built a pretty cool tool for you all.  

If you're looking to create an in-store experience online or simply add a human touch to your site, look no further.  Our app includes: 1-to-1 Live Chat & Video - Outbound Clienteling - Shoppable Live Streaming - Sales Tracking and more.  You can check it out in the app store here.

We have a risk-free 14 day trial with no long-term commitments.  Would love for you to try it out and see how great it is for yourselves.  Thanks everyone and great to be onboard the Shopify train!

Replies 3 (3)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2194 201 587

Pretty cool idea to make a more engaged shopping experience, especially for stores that have a physical location 👍

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
PatrickJacobs
7 0 0

Thanks Joe!  You're right.  Definitely a great tool for merchants with physical stores, but even digitally native ones can now engage and co-shop with online customers like they were in a store.

DTCwithme
Tourist
7 0 3

Great idea! I recently came across another app doing this called Plaza, their site is useplaza.com - seemed cool so I'm looking into them now but will get on board with you too!