New Products Not Showing Up

Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 3

Hello there. Today I created a new product for my store. While the product does appear on the online portion of the store, whenever I search for the product it doesn't appear on my admin page so I am unable to edit the product. I went to activity and instead of showing that I (the name on my account) published the product, the acitivity shows that Shopify has published the product. Is there any way to fix this so I can edit and change my new products?

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
94 1 6

Hi Shane, are you saying you cant find it in the Admin section of your Shopify store under Products > Products ?

Have you tried copy and pasting the title in the product search bar in backend?

Dan

Shopify Expert, Apps & Support - https://www.launchtip.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 47

Hey, Shane!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

I've looked into this for you, and I've just heard that there's is currently an issue with searches in the admin.  Our engineers are working on a solution for this as fast as possible and should have this resolved soon - I'd recommend giving that about a half hour or so, clearing your browser's cache, and searching again.  If there's still no luck after that, reach out to us and let us know - we can open a support ticket for you and keep you updated as to the status of searches.  So sorry for the inconvenience!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same problem. New products are not showing up in my admin search nor in the transfer to which I am trying to add them. Its been several hours now and 2 different browsers and still no results. If I scroll through my products listing manually, the products are showing, but not turning up in searches.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 3

I'm currently experience the same issue. I'm creating new products but I can't use the search bar to find them. They do however, appear when searching through all products in admin.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Any resolution on this? I'm experiencing the same issue. Just added two new products and they don't show up in the admin search. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This has just happened to me just now - but never before.

Any update to this??

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Any update, new product isn't showing up in searches for me either

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi guys!

Same issue and not getting any better, even worse! Today I cannot create any transfer because the search does not show products alphabetically any more, does not show all the products no matter old or new and does not show all variants of products. It's just a hot mess, the work is stuck.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 1 1

I am having the same issue although I did find it when i just went through the whole list of products without actually searching... might help you in the meantime

0 Likes