New Store guide for payment method

kiwisearches
1 0 0

Hi, Shopify Community

I am going to start a new store for my international clients. I have seen great potential as people search for it.  I don't have a PayPal account. So, which payment method is best. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
804 27 269

Hey, @kiwisearches!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

The payment gateways that are available, vary by country. You can find the full list here. 

Which country is your business based in?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @kiwisearches 

Here are all the payment methods that Shopify accept:

• Businesses in the US: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards.
  • Businesses in Canada, Australia, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, and the UK: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit and credit cards.
  • Businesses in Germany: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit and credit cards, along with payments using SOFORT and Klarna Pay Later.
  • Businesses in the Netherlands: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit and credit cards, along with payments using iDEAL.

There are also some alternative payments for Shopify, for the details, you can read here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes