New customer message Spam Issue

Tourist
9 0 1

Just Received This Email Today 

====================

You received a new message from your online store's contact form.
Name:
Leslie Wilson
Email:
lesliewilson90@gmail.com
Phone:
+19392904474
Body:
Hello

I was just browsing your site, and I was wondering whether this was a typo or not: http://bit.ly/2HIZfHx

Please let me know because I kinda doubt its 999$

Thanks in advance!

======================

I was curious about the link so I clicked the link it took me to an ali express product page. Should I be worried about it or its just a smart way to let store owners know about there product? Or i just made a big mistake by clicking that link?

0 Likes
1 0 0
I had this same email today. It said $800 though and the link went to AliExpress as well. I was concerned too. I responded (maybe I shouldn't have?) and the email wasn't deliverable. I hope someone knows what it's all about.
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Another One Today. I Think Its a new way of Marketing Products. But I dont Understand this even if your shop dont have any contact form how they Manage to email us like this</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><li-image width="813" height="999" alt="Hello.png" align="inline" id="8040i261CBE3E8962DE9D" size="large" sourcetype="new"></li-image></p>
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I've received multiple of those messages... i only replied and clicked the link on the first one. what is up with that??

0 Likes