New member to the Shopify forum, hi!

Hey everyone! Not sure if t's possible to turn this place into a bit of a social community, but I thought I'd start by introducing myself. 

31, in retail for 7 years. I started our online store in 2017 half assed with square. We made the switch to shopify POS and shopify online in July 2018. Love the change and couldn't be happier. My business is 85% Brick and mortar, 15% online. so I quite aggressively push for new features on Shopify POS and will be spending most my time in the POS forum. 

I'm in the green industry, so I sell plants, planting materials, plant care products, etc. 

Looking forward to meeting you all here!

1 year e-commerce, 7 years B&M store. www.shopbraeheid.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
216 15 33

Hey, @ShawnBouchard

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. 

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Thank you for reaching out and introducing yourself - it’s great to hear more about you and your business.

The Shopify Community is very much a social community where over 500,000 merchants, partners and individuals can engage in discussions about entrepreneurship, ecommerce, and anything else of interest.

I love your enthusiasm about our products! You may have heard that we recently made some exciting announcements about some new features that will be launching soon on our platform, including updates to our POS. To check out the details of these announcements, please view this link

Do you have any suggestions for new POS features that your business could benefit from? If so, I’d love to hear about them so that I can pass on your feedback to our developers. We’re always looking to improve our systems, so we really appreciate any recommendations that you have for us. 

Equally, it would be great to hear any other recommendations or suggestions from other Community users, so if anyone has anything to add here, please feel free to jump in. We’d be happy to hear from you! 

How’s everything going with your business so far? I’d love to hear more about your online store and your retail space. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi,glad to see you,welcome back

0 Likes