New to Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been following Shopify for some and getting convinced to start one in UAE as I am living in Dubai. Is there a guide that details steps to open a Shopify store showing all requirements from Shopify cost, products sourcing, payments, licensing and bank account, transfer from bank account to personal account, etc..?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
584 60 109

Hi @fadisnk,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

I would recommend starting off with this introductory guide to the platform and setting up a store. You can run through each section by clicking on the links on the left:

20-11-v1s2v-4cqs5

When it comes to processing orders you'll need a payment gateway, so here is a list of gateways available in your region.

When you say you're interested in "product sourcing" that suggests you do not have your own physical inventory and are looking for products to sell, in which case you may want to check out dropshipping. Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product. You can take a look at our ultimate guide to dropshipping here. It will walk you through everything you need to know about starting off, finding suppliers, and maintaining your business.

We also have a Dropshipping 101 course on our Academy. When you're ready, you can sign up for your 14-day free trial here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks. Much appreciated

0 Likes