New to eCommerce - What problems have you encountered down the road?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I am new to the eCommerce business and I settled my business in the USA, even if I am a non-resident (Europe). I have a few questions that people with more experience could answer.

I am the founder of a Single-Member LLC settled in Wyoming. Principal address + Mailing address, both are set as the Registered Agent's address since they are a company that offers mail forwarding too which I use.

I also got the EIN from IRS, luckily I have a Social Security Number from last year when I was in the United States with a Student Exchange Program.

Legal Documents: What other legal documents you needed to have down the road with your Shopify Store, seller's permit, business license, others? 

Bank account: If you are in my situation and opened an LLC in the US as a Non-Resident, how did you manage to get a bank account in order to fulfill the business needs and get the money from your orders?

I am currently in contact with Mercury Bank which at first sight looks pretty promising for new small businesses. It allows you to open a bank account ONLINE as a Non-Resident in the United States.

So this is how I fixed this issue aswell, do you have other options?

Taxes: I am a bit confused about how I have to pay taxes since I will do dropshipping from the manufacturer which most likely will be from China to the customer and in the future, hopefully, if everything runs well, I will be able to get a service to store my items in the United States so the shipping can be much faster.

If you have experience with my uncertainties, please let me know.

Thank you! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Will getting a mercury bank account linked to my United Arab Emirates bank account be enough, or do I need to connect it with another bank then to my UAE bank?

0 Likes