New to shopify, custom products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, 

So I just got on shopify. long story short, I found a manufacturer who is willing to dropship on a product that I customised. However, this manufacturer is on Ali baba instead of Ali express. So apps like Oberlo and Ali dropship can't hellp me as they don't integrate with Ali Baba. Can anyone suggest any apps or advise me on what the best avenue to take is? 

Thanks in advance :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
234 14 37

Hello, there! 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help. First I'd like to welcome you to the platform and congratulate you on securing a manufacturer to work with you on a customized product, that's fantastic. I did come across a third-party app called Importify - Easy Dropshipping that appears to integrate with Alibaba. The plans start at $14.95 with unlimited imports from Alibaba and a few others and the overall rating is 4.6 so I'd say it's absolutely worth a shot. 

How are things going with getting your store set-up? We have a really great guide on Shopify Academy (where you can find tons of free online courses) called Drop shipping 101 which is a helpful tool to help you get started and on the right track. Are you finding you are running into any limitations or areas of knowledge gap that you could use a hand with? Let me know, I am happy to help and our support is available to you 24/7. 

Cheers for now and happy store-building! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
33 3 2

You can try this app https://apps.shopify.com/importify

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes