New website, new to shopify

kambal
1 0 0

Hi, I already paid for a trial website but does not know when it becomes live to be viewed by other people. It seems that I have not received a confirmation of the payment plan I made. What should I do next?

0 Likes
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
118 11 38

Hey @kambal,

As far I know, Shopify does not charge for trials. It offers a FREE trial of 14 days. Sorry if I didn't get your question. And you can contact Shopify support, they will definitely resolve your issue.

SagarikaDas_0-1626677745360.png

Sagarika Das | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 362 747

Hi @kambal

Welcome to Shopify, delighted to decided you set up a store. 

Can I just confirm if you have purchased a plan yet at all? If you start a trial and purchase a plan in the free trial, the trial will still run it's course for the 14 days. But even during the trial and definitley when you pick a plan, you can make your store publicly active if you like. You would need to remove the password protection (when you're ready to do so) and then it should be available. You can remove the password protection by taking the following steps: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.

2. Go to the Password protection area.

3. Uncheck Enable password.

4. Click Save.

If you paid for a plan but didn't receive any confirmation, then that is a little odd. We can't look into specific account details in the community right now but it could be worth contacting our support team directly via live chat or email here and confirm this with one of our support advisors once you've verified your details. 

Are there any other questions you have about Shopify, setting up your store, specific features you might be looking to add? If so, don't hesitate to let me know!

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes