Newbie here

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello. I am Mia France. I am new here. Can anyone tell me about Shopify? Because I do not use it again.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hello, @miafrance!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! I'm happy to discuss different aspects of Shopify with you, feel free to ask any questions you might have. Signing up for the Shopify platform would provide you with an Admin where you can set up products, shipping, discounts, sales channels and create your own online store. You can use your admin to manage and organize orders and customers as well. You can use the Shopify platform to sell products through your own online store, social media platforms, on mobile devices, and brick-and-mortar shops.
If you're interested in reading more, you can check out our Shopify FAQ site, here!

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am looking for an electric smoker product.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

And I also want to know the procedure of converting my websites on Shopify.

Thanks in advance

https://michaeldadson.info/

https://michaeldadson.com/

gentlecurrentstherapy.com/michael-dadson-clinical-counsellor

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hello again, @miafrance!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! It sounds like you're interested in dropshipping. If you're looking for a specific product, like a kitchen appliance then you can always look into dropshipping through an integrated app like; Oberlo, Modalyst, or Spocket. If you have any questions about the apps or app plans then be sure to reach out to the app developer by using the 'Support' section of the app page in the Shopify App Store. Be sure to catch a free video course on dropshipping, here, if you're interested. 

When it comes to transferring your other websites over to the Shopify platform, you have a couple of options. You can either migrate your store over manually, like so or you could use an app to help you. You can check out some apps like; Cart2Cart, Excelify or one these options to help you with that process. 

Let me know if you have any further questions - I'm happy to help! 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ok. is Shopify can help us to find a product or to support a product just like an electric smoker, antimalware services?

0 Likes