Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello I just registered with Shopify, and I already had a website, I tried searching for my store, and not able to find it. Can someone help me to find out how to promote my store, drive traffic, and also to find out how to get started to find my store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 57 113

Hi there @candlesofheaven!

Don here from Shopify.

Could you clarify for me; are you trying to find your Shopify store and account so you can log in, or are you referring to searching for it using a search engine like Google to find results online?

If it's the former, you can try logging into your store via shopify.com/login; where, if you forget your store address you can click on 'Forgot store' to enter your email address and check for any existing stores:

_20-08-8qliz-gzz9o

If, on the other hand, you are referring to finding your store online in search results, this will depend on what terms you are searching for, how common they are, and how good your store's search engine optimisation or SEO is.

Check out our help doc on the subject to get started, and you can also check out some of our blog articles to improve your work in this area.

For driving traffic to your store, I'd recommend this article from our series on digital marketing.

Let me know if this does not satisfy your query here, or if there's anything else I can help out with.

Do you have a business or marketing plan in place for your store yet?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am looking for my link to give to customers so they will be able to find me on spotify. Also I am confused on why I can't find my store when I search on Google. I need help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 57 113

Hi again @candlesofheaven!

Don from Shopify once more.

If you want to share a link to your store with your customers, you can simply copy and paste the link you see when you yourself are viewing your online store.

Do you know the URL you created your store under or have you added or purchased a custom domain for your store yet?

In order to improve your store's SEO ranking and increase the likelihood of your store showing up for given search terms, check out some of the guides and advice I shared above to work on your store's search engine optimisation.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes