Next Steps?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey, I'm a new drop shipper and just want to make sure I'm heading in the right direction with this business model. I've already started a store and ran a few Facebook ads so I can start learning how to read the data. Well that sample product still hasn't arrived so I started looking into something else to sell. This new product has allowed me to be in contact with the supplier, get a shorter and faster estimated delivery time, and more freedom for creativity when marketing. 

My question is what should I be doing in the meantime, continue to study Facebook ads? Any advice would help :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
8 0 1

Hi,

I think in this stage, you need an assistant to help you communicate with visitors who surf the shop and see some products but don't buy from you in their first session.

Whether they have added some products to their cart or left the shop without many interactions, you may like to send a message to them and ask them to come back to buy, sometimes with a coupon code!

BestPush is a smart web push notification tool that sends the shop visitors personalized messages, containing their most interesting products and sometimes the minimum discount possible, to convert them into buyers!

It uses AI and machine learning to analyze the visitors' interactions with your shop to find out who is price sensitive and who is not. 

Check it out here:

https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

I hope you find it helpful!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks I'll check it out and follow up if I need to.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
8 0 1

I will be happy to hear your feedback

0 Likes