No Humans Anymore...Cant Email Or Chat If You Need Help!!

Highlighted
2 0 2

HOW IS IT THAT I CANNOT EMAIL, CHAT OR SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ON THE PHONE. HOW DID SHOPIFY GO FROM HAVING THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET TO ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP!! CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THIS IS OK

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79

Hi, @lovedog,

Hank here from Shopify.

First off, thank you for the feedback, I will certainly share this with our internal departments so that we can improve. We pride ourselves on our high level of support, but I agree that due to these uncertain times that we are in, wait times are an issue across all of our support pages.

Our live support teams are still available from the help centre, and depending on wait times, you may be given the option fo a call back from one of our gurus rather than waiting on hold. But we have moved some phone conversations to online chats and email to help serve our merchants faster.

We are actively hiring throughout this pandemic to help provide the high level of support that you have been used to, and that again is something we truly cherish. I understand that you are frustrated about trying to get through to support, and even through the use of the forums I can help you as I want to help you get any issue resolved, that’s what I’m here for.

I would much prefer that we work together to see what we can do to get your situation resolved and alleviate any frustration you are experiencing Would you like to take a minute to explain the issues you are facing and then I can help support you further?

Or if you are happy reaching out to our live chat teams using the above link, that is perfectly fine also.

Once more, thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I actually want to apologize for this 😪 This company has been so awesome to me and spent SO much time  With me on the phone when I was opening my store.  It's been a while since I've spoken with them so I didn't realize the policies had changed and I  was SOOOOO frustrated yesterday because I was already stressed out.   Their customer service is so on point that  I guess I got a little spoiled. Thank you for responding and being so kind to me and I'm so sorry that I reacted publicly.  Don't listen to me I'm a dumb ass who apparently just had a temper tantrum yesterday 😊🤦‍♀️ these guys are amazing. I cant imagine what their dealing with, with everything that's going on so they really are handling it perfectly. 😘  If you have an issue you CAN get through and they will respond quickly. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Hank. Hope you are well. I'm beyond frustrated, but understand. Partially. I cannot find a link to start a live chat anywhere! No matter where I go, I can't find the link. Can't even find a way to send an email in the "Help Center".

And personally, it really sucks that there is no more call in phone support. Virtually everyone is working remote, so I don't know why that would be.   

Regardless, can you tell me where to find the link to start a chat? I can tell you it's not at https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions, unless I just don't see it.

I have several questions that I need answered to either move forward or stream the process.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul Zimmer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79

Absolutely no need to apologize, my friend.

We all get frustrated, and you were right in doing so. I truly appreciate your kind words, and know that we always have our merchants in our hearts.

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you need to, stay safe, and have an awesome day!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Hank, how do I start a live chat? I can't seem to find a way to get anywhere, and I'm falling behind trying to get things up, and customers are getting a little antsy.

Any links you can provide, or tell me where I can find the little Live Chat pop up window?

Thanks.

Paul Zimmer

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I HATE this new update. I can’t find a way to get in touch with anyone?? Can someone help me? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79

Hey, @PAZim!

Sorry to hear you were unable to see the option to start a live chat from the help center, but I've made a short video of how you can start the live chat option to reach one of the support team.

I hope this helps!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
432 58 79

Hi, @Emmacate.

Thank you for the feedback, as I've mentioned previously we really value this, and it will be shared with our internal teams so that we can improve. We only ask for your patience and understanding at this time as we too suffer from the pandemic effect.

I've shared some resources above about the update and how to contact our live support team, but I'll share them with you also. 

This link will bring you to the help center, and I made a short video to show you how to reach the support teams!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

To me their phone support has been one of Shopify’s best values. Perhaps it’ll come back when we reach some normalcy!

0 Likes