No More Phone Support for Shopify? Can't Get Support! Being Over-billed - July 2020

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Agreed, this is really frustrating. I just wasted an hour looking for answers to no avail.

Suddenly, I cannot view product pages and get the very cryptic message: 

"There’s a problem loading this page
There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later."

I looked for support options and see "Shopify ...24/7 support", but this is so untrue--unless you consider searching through community comments as help.

Can it really be that they did away with telephone support and do not have a chat option to replace it with? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Coffee Mike - I would switch to GoDaddy and you (a) won't have these glitches and (b) they are available 24/7 ON THE PHONE - I run a business and supply retail stores - they have somehow managed to inactivate my website and can only deal with it M-F business hours - it's ridiculous!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

can shopify please help answer our emails or at least share the contact information

been going through the same frustration -- cannot find any contact or chat or phone option, when we did get through the phone, twice, the calls were cut off?

our site is showing a pitiful slow speed, been told it is just fine?!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Just thought I would share as I found it after a long time looking:

http://bit.ly/3iuePsg;

Follow these steps:

* Pop a question in the box

* On the next page, click the button "Contact Retail Support"

* Choose "Chat", "Email" or "Callback".  If callback is not available check back a bit later.

I got a callback very quickly.  Hopefully you will too.  Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Just thought I would share as I found it after a long time looking:

http://bit.ly/3iuePsg;

Follow these steps:

* Pop a question in the box

* On the next page, click the button "Contact Retail Support"

* Choose "Chat", "Email" or "Callback".  If callback is not available check back a bit later.

I got a callback very quickly.  Hopefully you will too.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Read my reply at the end of the thread.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 5

I was on live chat for 45 min and got nowhere....in fact..."Simon" ended the chat and the screen disappeared...why is this do difficult???

I am just trying to sort out some billing issues...so BAD Shopify...

Highlighted
5 0 0

I am having the same trouble.  Can't get ahold of anyone.  Very perturbing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

This worked for me and I requested a call back, they say it'll be 40 minutes. This was tough to find, thank you Bonnie!