No More Phone Support for Shopify? Can't Get Support!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I must have wasted more than an hour of time looking for a uk contact number that isn't disconnected for Shopify support. I honestly think of this day and age to have no contact number is appalling. We have been having issues which Shopifys built in inventory tracking resulting in lost revenue and complaints, obviously i went looking for a solution and there doesn't seem to be one. This isn't a free platform and the time wasted looking for resolutions to these problems may justify moving to another platform. P.S Even the emails i send our bouncing back as we dont accept emails (ridiculous ).

Can someone please contact me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi Tom! Tough to hear about this and I'm sure they'll get back to you soon! 

I'm curious to know what inventory tracking problems you're running into. Does it have to do with missing functionality or inaccurate numbers? 

I'm with the Shopventory Inventory Management App for Shopify and we may be able to help if you want to check us out. Here's a link to our site - Feel free to send us a message via the blue chat bubble to learn more about how we integrate with Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 1

I've had two issues lately that are affecting sales: the tap/chip reader simply doesn't pair with the new iPhones, and random addresses say that I don't ship to them. Support is slow to respond to chat, and even slower to address the issue. I must say, support with Shopify is quite subpar (as a new client) and I'm looking at other platforms to grow my business on. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hm, sorry to hear about that! I haven't heard that come up before... Hopefully it gets resolved quickly! 

I'd be more than happy to chat further about it if you'd like. See if there's something simple being missed with the setup... You can always feel free to shoot me an email at sean@shopventory.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 3 16

@Tom-Barrow,

There is no longer phone support. Our users find the fastest option to be live chat, which you can find using this link

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1633 99 357

Hi, @Tom-Barrow & everyone else!

Appreciate everyone else hopping in to help! I know it can be frustrating to not receive the support when you need it the most and for that, I apologize. While we don't have a direct phone number or email, you can schedule a callback, or send us an email through our help centre here. It will require entering your question/issue then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page. If you don't see the callback option appear then you can start up a chat, send us an email, or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

I'd also be happy to help you here alongside everyone else that has chimed in! If you could provide us with more details on the issues you're having with your inventory then that'll help us narrow down what the solution will be. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there Peter, Shopify Staff,

I'm just getting looped - I go to the Chat or Email page, but as soon as I "select a store" the next window just takes me back to the basic "contact support" window, with no options.

Does that make sense? I'll try the Facebook contact option you suggested.

Thanks

Nancy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1633 99 357

@nnord 

Could be a local ended issue. I'd recommend trying Google Chrome Incognito mode, or a different browser to see if you can replicate the issue. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes