No Payment Date

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have problem with order from customer regarding there is no payment date on timeline order. Could you tell me what happen? Please advise.

Thank you

16-07-2ttse-bx6b5

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
401 31 60

@Bag-all wrote:

Hi,

I have problem with order from customer regarding there is no payment date on timeline order. Could you tell me what happen? Please advise.

Thank you

Hi, @Bag-all.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

The order's Timeline displays "TODAY" or "YESTERDAY" in place of a date for recent order actions, but this will be updated over time to reflect the actual date. In the meantime, you can find the date in the expanded payment details, which you can get to by clicking on the arrow ▸ next to the "payment was processed" line.

It looks like this particular customer is a staff member, but I've blurred out the personal information in your screenshot just in case. Please be sure to hide any customer details in images shared in the forums as this is a public space, so the information isn't confidential.

16-07-2a05v-vti0h

Since all of the details listed in this order timeline are listed under "YESTERDAY", I believe the transaction date should be July 14, 2020 (based on the date on your computer). In any case, the date should be listed in the expanded details. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes