No Payout.

leoivyco
7 0 0

Hi, so I have had 6 orders placed through my website and only one of them has been deposited into my account. 

Looking on "payouts" it only shows one transaction.

It says "Paid" next to all orders, but it doesn't show on the transaction pages or current balance or payout balance.. its around £70 and I can't find out where it is? Its not come into my account? Help?!

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 67 108

Hi, @leoivyco!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Congratulations on making your first 6 sales. What an exciting time for you!

When it comes to viewing and managing your payouts, you'll only be able to see transactions where the customer completed the payment via Shopify Payments. If they completed the transaction through a third party (e.g. PayPal), then your payouts for those orders will be paid outside of the Shopify platform through that third party.

To check how the customer paid:

1. Navigate to "Orders" from your Shopify Admin.
  2. Click the orders that you haven't been paid for yet.
  3. Scroll down to the timeline of events and locate the payment item.
  4. Check the payment method (e.g. Visa, PayPal, Afterpay etc)
  5. Check below the payment for an entry relating to payouts.

If you see an entry about a payout being sent, you can be sure it was paid by Shopify Payments. If you don't see this and the payment method was a third-party, you'll need to reach out to them directly about how to claim your payment. You can learn more about your Shopify payouts in this guide.

If you find that the payment was made through Shopify Payments and your payout still doesn't appear, please contact our live support team for more assistance. You can contact them here.

Example of a payment made through Shopify Payments

Example of a payment made through a third-party

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes