No Received payment from shopify payment gateway.

6 0 0
Hi, I need help for receive payment from shopify payment gateway to my bank account. I based in Singapore so I can select shopify payment gateway for my e commence website. I received first order and I have done clicked on catch the payment. So the order shows paid but I already waited for 5 working days, the money haven't shown up in my bank account. Any way I can check the payment is it successful?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 43 59

Hey, @CSK!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you have not received your payment yet. I believe the pay period for Singapore is 4 business days. If it has been longer than this (not including weekends/bank holidays) then please let me know and I can take a look at your store.

In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
6 0 0
Hi Lulu,
Yes, it has been more then 4 working days. My customer paid credit card in 3rd October then on 7th October, I captured the payment. Until today no payment has received. And my payout nothing appears. Please help me solve this. The order still in unfulfilled list. Because I'm waiting for the payment to shows in my bank account. Should I fulfil the order first? Please advise.
0 Likes
6 0 0
thank you

Goh
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 43 59

Thank you for that information, @CSK. I have sent you an email to verify your account so I can investigate further for you. Can you please respond to that email and I can get to work on this.

Thank you,

Lulu

0 Likes
6 0 0
Hi Lulu,
Yes. This email is correct.

Regards,
Samantha
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 43 59

You will need to click reply and respond directly to that email @CSK.

Once I receive that email, I can access your store.

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Lulu,

Yes, I received your email. Did you received my reply?

If yes, any update about the payment? I did a screenshop of the payment detail. but until today I have not received the payment in my bank account.

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 3.44.00 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 43 59

Hi, @CSK.

No, I still have not received a reply from you and I have searched the system for an email from your email address. Thank you for the screenshot, that is very helpful. That doesn't look like the Shopify Payments gateway as it would have looked like this otherwise:

2019-10-x01zt-mi7gy

Please go to settings > payment providers and you will need to contact whoever you have set up there as they will know where your money has gone. 

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hi,
We did select shopify payment gateway in our payment setting.

How can I check my setting is correct?
0 Likes