No Refund button in the customers account

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

When going into our customers account on the webpage (not shopify...)  the customers do not have any option for a refund button or change shipping address button as in the picture bellow, hoping someone can help me out. I went through all the settings with no success...

Order-1032-–-wk-customer-order-management.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
190 15 54

Hi, @Antonkalin!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

I appreciate you sharing that screenshot with us! It helps me get a better understanding of what you are after, and how to best help you today. From your question, I am not sure if this screenshot is from customer accounts on your site, or if this is an example of what you are after. If this is on your website, have you added these fields through custom code, or through an app? Any details you can provide around this, such as which tutorial you may have followed, or which app you are using, are super helpful.

There are typically two ways to allow your customers to have more flexibility and control over their account, orders, and more through a self-management section in their account.

A) Hire a Shopify Expert

Hire a vetted third-party expert to custom code these self-manage features into the front-end of your website. You will get complete control over feature requests, and consulting with an expert directly will allow you to explore all of your options.

OR

B) Use an app from our App Store

There are a tonne of great apps that can add features to customer accounts. They are easy to install, manage, and can get you what you need in a matter of minutes. Check out some apps that I shortlisted for you as options:

1. Flits - Customer Account Page
2. Returnly
3. Clicksit - Return Manager

Some of those apps even offer return shipping labels which can save you and your customers time and money. Make sure to compare their features and check out the app store for our full offering. It's also a good idea to bookmark our guide on getting support with third-party apps if you require any extra assistance with set-up or app specific questions.

Please let me know if this is what you are after, and if there's any further support or advice I can offer.

I look forward to connecting,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you For answering my question Olivia, really appreciate it

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
190 15 54

My pleasure, @Antonkalin!

Don't hesitate to reach back out to me if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes