No Views No Traffic

stylecolumn
Tourist
2 0 0

My shop has been open for a while, but I barely get any traffic and no sales. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
439 45 114

Hi, @stylecolumn!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

From your question, I don't have any reference to the following areas regarding your efforts or business:

However, I can provide some general tips and advice on how to successfully run a business and develop strong entrepreneurship skills.

I've included links above in the list to help you determine and work on your business objectives and strategies. Remember that you own your business and are now a new entrepreneur. Take your time to go through each step and give your business a great solid foundation so that it can grow long term.

Here are a couple of additional resources that can help you out after you work through the first list above:

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Conner_Pope
Shopify Partner
42 1 10

Hi, @stylecolumn,

You need to do marketing to drive traffic to your store!

Just an idea, but have you considered running a giveaway to try and drum up users? Giveaways can be an awesome, low-cost way to gain more website visitors on your store. You can build out email marketing lists for your store, and send them special offers after signing up. 

You can run a giveaway really easily with this app: https://apps.shopify.com/run-viral-contests-giveaways

StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
41 2 4

Hi @stylecolumn, just because you're a newbie to Shopify so you should gain more knowledge about marketing, eCommerce, ... and I have some articles here maybe can help you out: Ways to drive more traffics to your Shopify store, Shopify get traffics apps

Hope they can help you!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes