No existing business Page found when connecting Facebook Page on Shopify

WTFisGoingOn
Visitor
1 0 2

This has been insanely frustrating. It used to be SO simple to connect a Facebook Pixel but now it has been made insanely complicated. I have spent over 7 hours  now on this issue, i have searched thru every forum, every youtube video, and have tried every single tactic they have offered with no avail. I have have verified that my business manager and ad account is connected to the facebook page, and i have confirmed i am "admin" of facebook page . So here is my dilemma

Yesterday i created my Facebook Page, business account, and ad account. I went to set up the pixel with the new (horrible) facebook sales channel method . But all i am cut short when i reach the "connect facebook page" step, i get this error:

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 2.35.03 PM.png

I have tried deleting the channel, redoing everything, and NOTHING will work . I even tried creating a new page thru the "create business page" button there to ensure that it has been organized properly. NOTHING will work. I miss the old days where you could simply copy and paste the Pixel in to your store, now i am left with this mess.

Of the info i have found online, the only thing i have not tried is waiting 7 days . This is because the project i am working on has to be completely finished in 7 days and i have no option to wait the week that one Shopify admin suggested .

Is there any way around this?

Is there anything i should try that i havent mentioned?

I even went a step further and compared my business manager account that recognizes my facebook pages on my other account to this one to a T and it has the exact same setup. I have been using Shopify for 4 years and i have NEVER been this frustrated before, can someone please help? Thank you

EDIT: and here is a screenshot from my page roles insuring both me and my business manager are properly set up

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 2.47.23 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

Serenitybarn
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi, did you find a solution to this, im been experiencing the same for days, no help from shopify at all. They just keep on redirecting me to facebook. 

Ciro1
Visitor
1 0 0

Same problem, has anyone found a solution?

mmn
Visitor
1 0 0

When you figure it out let me know I’ve been doing this for three weeks and I’m about to pull every strand of hair out of my head