No sales in 4 months

Bearse
10 0 0

I have had no sales in over 4 months. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I was using another hosting site and sales were good. After speaking to a friend she referred me to Shopify. However,  it has not worked for me. I have put so much more work into this site than the site on the other platform and literally no sales. 

I have made changes that were recommended, purchased facebook ads, joined Instagram etc.... still no sales. Help!!

0 Likes
Joanamu
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi just one question, do you have a sales funnel in place? Creating an effective sales strategy requires you to know your customer journey inside and out. Using models like sales funnels  can help you build the path you want your customers to take on their way from prospect to buyer. I'd suggest you check out this book it will teach you a lot about generating leads that actually convert to sales and repeat sales too.

0 Likes
Bearse
10 0 0

I have been on shopify for over a year and have little to no sales. I contributed it to all the hardships going on in the world. But it has not improved. I am paying dearly for a website with no sales. People will respond and tell you to add this or that or you will have some that come in and offer to fix it for a fee. I am on facebook, and advertise. But nothing has helped. I am fustrated and thinking about moving to another platform. The only reason I have stayed with shopify is because they have a built in payment platform.  But other sites are going in that direction,  which will give more options. I have found that shopify is not so cut and dry as stated.  You have to add this for a fee and add that for a fee and their shipping profiles are awfully  complex.  Just to the point it is time to move the shop to another location.

0 Likes