No shipping option in checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone

I'm pretty much stuck here. I recently started to build a webshop with shopify. 

I wanted to add pick up in store. Which I did with the shipping rate.

After a while I wanted to test it and then I noticed that I don't have any shipping option available.

I would highly appreciate your help, it's starting to get pretty frustrating since I already tried a lot of things

Thank you for the answers and have a great Day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
306 44 52

Hi, @fabnai,

Hank here from Shopify!

Shipping can be quite tricky if one step is missed, so do not worry, we can help you with this and how to have the correct shipping rates showing for your customers.

The most common issue for no rates appearing is to do with either the default shipping location being incorrect or with the shipping rates themselves.

I will share a video below about shipping profiles but also have this guide for you about setting up shipping rates.

If setting up price based rates, I would recommend checking that they do not clash. For example, if you hare having free shipping for customers that spend $50 or above, and charging $2 for those customers under $50, be sure to have the rates defined. So for the free option have it set to $50 and above, and for the $2 option, have a minimum price of $0.00 and a maximum price of $49.95. That way, it will not clash with the minimum price you have set for the free shipping option!

Let me know how you get on with this, or if you have any other questions for me!

All the best,

Hank. 

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes