No way to email or chat with support?

LuvFay
1 0 0

I'm just trying to verify I'm not missing anything. I don't see where you can directly chat with or email support. I was shocked to even find out they don't have reps available to talk to like they did when I 1st set up my website. I need to re-send a customer's order as the previous one was stolen, and I just need to know what's the best way to do that in the store. 

0 Likes
neeravmakwana
Shopify Partner
164 29 32

Welcome to Shopify Community. Can you please check out your options on this link:

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1981 144 423

Hi, @LuvFay

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting with our support. To contact our support, you'll need to access our help centre here and log in to your store. Going through our help center will provide you with the support options available for your region. 

To help answer your question, the best method would be to create a draft order, then discount the items down to $0. This way the inventory is still tracked, but the amount does not appear as a sale. You can add the customer information, and purchase a new shipping label once you have successfully created the order. More information on draft orders can be found here

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes