Not able to contact Customer support,

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi

Whenever I try to contact customer support for a query I am being redirected to Documentation and Community page.  12 hour ago I had a contact with Victoria form shopify and when I tried contacting again with the shopify customer support it's just not happening. Is this some kind of technical glitch? Kindly redress my issue with utmost priority. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 53 72

Hi, @yourarman,

Hank here from Shopify. 

I'm sorry to hear you were having difficulties accessing our live support team.

The way the concierge is designed is that once you login, it helps you narrow down what the issue might be and gives you the answer within the help center. But there are times that you need to speak with a member of the live team, so I will show you how this can be done.

So using the above link, I have made the following video which shows you how to access the live chat, and callback options.

If you are still unable to access this, there may be something on the device that is stopping you from accessing the help center perhaps? I would recommend that you try clearing your cache, if still noticing any issues with contacting support.

You can of course use the forums for any support you need, as well as if you were speaking with Victoria, you may have gotten a follow up email (check Spam/Juunk mail), that you can also reply too for support!

Any questions, do let me know.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks a lot Hank. The above query has been resolved and I'm satisfied with
it. I'll follow the steps you have mentioned.

Many thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 53 72

That is great to hear, you are very welcome!

Do reach back out to us if you need anything, stay safe, and have an awesome day!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes