Not able to contact shopify support?

Solved
SaharH
Tourist
21 0 5

I have been trying to get in contact with shopify support, but I am not able to get to a page to write them a message or talk to them. I went to the contact page that redirects me to "login" if I have a website. Once I log in, I am REDIRECTED back to this page https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions

I tried going throgh the help centre and chose what I need help with and when I do, I redirected to "login" in which I am redirected back to the page i linked above. How do I get out of this loop and actually get into contact with a person working at shopify?

I also tried this method without logging with an account.

Any help?

0 Likes
ShannonF
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Sahar! 

The process should look like this:

* Go to https://help.shopify.com, click Support at the top of the page
* Sign in OR Choose to continue without a store
* The page should load to the main Help Center page, with the search bar at the top of the page
* Search for your issue (This step must be completed in order for the next step to work)
* Review results and scroll to bottom of page to "Contact Support" and click the Continue button.

If you are still getting stuck, can you break down exactly the steps you are taking? You can also reach Shopify support through twitter/facebook to help you get connected to the support. 

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Sahar,

Thank you for reaching out about this. I can recognize the importance of getting this issue resolved. As Shannon mentioned in their response above, the steps for contacting our live support through the Help Center should be as follows:

Sign into the Shopify Help Center, choose the affected store, from there you will need to search for a topic and then scroll to the bottom of the help results to the "Contact Support" button.

If you are not signed in at first when going through the steps, it can seem like it is sending you back around to the beginning of the process again. As long as you are signed in, you should be able to search and then view the Contact Support option at the bottom of the search results.

If you are still experiencing any issues with this please try clearing your browser cache and cookies, try in another browser (We recommend Chrome, but Firefox is a good option as well) and let me know here if the issue is persisting.

Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes