Not able to integrate PayPal with Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

thank you so much , it helped for me as well, was struggling from 4 days.. once again thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Shwan,

I am facing the same problem. Please let me know how did you solve this.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Please send me your email address i can help you with this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Perfect, thanks so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Plz let me know about ur first sales in shopify as im also started a new
shopify store
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

When I activate paypal express checkout in my shopify store, I can log in to paypal normally, and I can also go to the paypal authorization page. 企业微信截图_158553183522.png

Then when I click "Agree and Connect", I always get an "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error, the webpage cannot be opened, and the activation is not successful. I tried deleting the cookie and browsing history, and then I tried again, but still couldn't activate it. Please help me, I promise that the customer will release a new product later today, but the issue of payment has not been resolved. thank you very much.企业微信截图_15855318879249.png

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi,

I have a similar issue. 

I am unable to activate the Paypal account. In my shopify store there is no DEACTIVATE button when I go to Settings > Payment providers. 

There is only a 'Activate PayPal Express Checkout' button and when it is clicked on it takes to the Paypal account. I also tried using a different browser. My Paypal account is fully set up and the email id for the logic is also the same. My Paypal account is a business account and i have received confirmation from Paypal that i can receive money in the account in both INR and USD. 

Please guide.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I had similar problems connecting some time back, but managed to somehow get it done:)

When you press the link "Activate PayPal Express Checkout" it takes you through a series  of steps before you are asked to 

"Complete Your Setup Now"

At this point, there is a smaller link below "Return to Shopify" click on that. It will take you back to Shopify and the connection

would have been done.

In case if you still have an issue check within Paypal for an error caused by earlier attempts. Let me know how it goes:)

Kiran Kumar

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 11.53.52 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am getting this same error- too many redirects! Did you manage to figure out how to do it? thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The reason why paypal express checkout cannot be activated seems to be that it cannot coexist with shopify payment. When I disable shopify payment and then set up paypal pro in third party payment, paypal express checkout works.

0 Likes