Not able to integrate PayPal with Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Paypal accont not connected

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I am going through the same thing I need help adding PayPal Checkout to my product, cart and payment pages. please help me do paypal integration, with the sandbox thing and API credentials and the apps, please its alot and i don't get it at all it's stressing me out. I have been trying for the past week watching videos, reading the paypal guide method page over and over, trying to get paypal on the phone but know body is picking up, im going crazy, I've cry, I've been angry that i cant do a simple job, I feel defeated and im new to this please help me, im seriously going crazy here. im getting sick and tired of remote messages telling me to do the same thing as the bloodly website is, I need a real live person stop copying and pasting and thinking it will solve the issue when in reality some of us are dyslexic and cant read large some of paragraphs. 

Now can someone please help me to get what i want on the pictures pleaseScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_1.png 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

did you find a solution im facing the same issue its been a week im frustrated

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

help me  out

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Explain the problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

when it try activating paypal express check out it asks me to login and once I'm done it takes me to the dashboard of paypal and my store wasn't  still connected. I didn't get the permission option.

been trying all the options from the past 2 days nothing seems to work , even the email matches. Is there any solution for this problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello we have set up our Shopify Shop. We have linked our business account on Paypal to our Shopify store. We have not received an order yet. We have not received an email from Paypal to give our permission for Shopify to talk to Paypal.  Also, the  option to pay by Paypal on our site is not working yet. What do we do? thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Is your business PayPal new? Because if it is it’s so hard to integrate it to ur store trust me I tried for over a month I was almost really to give up.

But what I did was I had another PayPal business account that I would sell used goods on eBay for about 3 to 4 years so that account was clean and old so PayPal knows that account Is legit and ships out and that,All  I did was change the settings and details from that account to my now own business on Shopify, now I get payments right away and it got integrated easily I didn’t have to pay someone money to do it for me. 

If you have an older PayPal business account try doing that changing that account into ur shopify business Account and not ebay or amazon seller account.

let me know if you understood if you don’t then message me, I would be glad to help

euridice401@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you.

It was very kind of you to reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Did you get this resolved I am having the same issue in 2020 and missing business.

0 Likes