Not able to integrate PayPal with Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey,

Isn't there any option to sign In while you are redirected?

It should be there.

I have also faced same problem while setup banfiy store paypal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I was able to sign in to paypal, and then accept the permissions, but when i clicked the button to accept it took me to the same error page as you... I did not get the success screen and ability to go back to shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi im also having the same problem. I tried all the suggestions here and it doesnt work. It has been one week already. Do you have a solution?

Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thanks Kiran - This worked for me.. Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Try This..it worked for me..

When you press the link "Activate PayPal Express Checkout" it takes you
through a series of steps before you are asked to

"Complete Your Setup Now"

At this point, there is a smaller link below "Return to Shopify" click on
that. It will take you back to Shopify and the connection would be done.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

That's great, wish you all the very best😄👍

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
😄👍
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
I am having this issue. Tried cglearing cache, different browsers all to no avail.
Originally as you said it had connected to paypal automatically however I had mistyped the email address hence deactivated connection.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
@kartzot wrote:

I am trying to integrate my Shopify store with PayPal express checkout but the moment I click on the activate button it redirects me to PayPal log in where it asks me to complete my setup on PayPal. But my PayPal is completely set up. PayPal customer service is not able to solve this issue. Anyone else with the same problem?

I found the solution, my PayPal was linked to previous store, I went to account settings and removed shopify from service providers and API access, easy fix!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

hi,

my name is yuvraj. Can you please help what i can do to intigrate paypal with shopify. when i try to to activate it take me to page and show Reload the page.i tried many times but i am not able to do anything.

0 Likes