Not able to integrate PayPal with Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm facing the same issue as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Try getting someone from outside India to make a test purchase.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

This worked for me

Go to settings⚙️ > account settings > in more account settings click 'service providers' > click on 'remove' shopify

Then go to your payments in shopify, click on choose another payment provider > choose paypal payflow pro> enter not actual details then click activate paypal payflow pro with express checkout enabled(just do this , dont enter actual details) > after activation ,on the same page disable express checkout > click save.

Then deactivate paypal payflow pro checkout after 1 min.

After all this go to payment page in shopify , click on activate express checkout > log in > then dont click on complete setup, otherwise activation wont work, click return to shopify. This should activate your express checkout.

If this doesnt work try it a few times after 12-24 hrs interval. I had to do it a couple of times to get it done.

Hope this helps!

1 Like
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Yes im facing the same issue for this website : merakishop.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

hi i am from India too and facing the same issue. can you explain what and how you tested which solve your issue and you able to add paypal express checkout?

@ShawnSG wrote:
Hi,

I've actually sorted it. I read somewhere that the PayPal integration shows
error when tested in India (because the store isn't selling to India).

I had it tested by my friend from Belgium and it worked like a charm.

Thank you for your response though. :)

Have a great day.

Regards,

Shawn.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

my new store is based on different email than PayPal email. and that paypal email is already used by me in the past. now, and that paypal account email that is all finished 14-day free trial so I can not delete that account. what can I do? I am tired of all this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

I Solved finally after two days :)

Steps i followed :

Login to your paypal business :

Settings :  Setting Tools : API Access Click Update :

On Pre-built payment solution click Manage third party access

There is a third party username of shopify just choose remove from dropdown box. logout from paypal

Come back to shopify payment page and now follow the steps to connect paypal express checkout 

this time it will ask you to enter paypal login id password, accept all the paypal permission it asks and click on back to shopify,

let the page fetch paypal data  and done :)

2 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

"@dipu@dipu wrote:

I Solved finally after two days :)

Steps i followed :

Login to your paypal business :

Settings :  Setting Tools : API Access Click Update :

On Pre-built payment solution click Manage third party access

There is a third party username of shopify just choose remove from dropdown box. logout from paypal

Come back to shopify payment page and now follow the steps to connect paypal express checkout 

this time it will ask you to enter paypal login id password, accept all the paypal permission it asks and click on back to shopify,

let the page fetch paypal data  and done :)"

THANKS Dipu:), Was facing the same problem from the past couple of days. Long story short your suggestion worked!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

thankyou so much, worked for me too!

0 Likes