0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Thankyou so much man.You are God 💛😌
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @dipu,

Tried your solution. But it gave me the same result. Im not getting the option to "go back to Shopify'

What to do? Did you wait a couple of hours before retrying?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

whosoever is stuck Please READ**

Its quite easy after wasting 2 hours 

First check in Paypal> settings> account setting> service provider, if shopify permission is present or not. If yes, remove

Step 2.

1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Click Payments.
  4. Select PayPal Express Checkout within the PayPal module.
  5. Click Activate.
  6. Once directed to a PayPal login page, log in to your PayPal account and click I Give Permission.
  7. Click Back to Shopify. NOTE** Dont click Complete setup now, it will again mess up the integration. Click back to shopify

Hope its activated

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes, It's possible please contact with support.

Check also this guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/paypal/set-up-paypal

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

iam not able to link my paypal with shopify

the problem iam facing is once i click on activate paypal express chckout it ask me securitycheck then once i log in paypal 

account it automatically redirects to me paypal dashboard.

plz help iam struggling with this issue from last one week 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @rengamma ,

I faced the same issue last week. Just take a break and try it after a couple of hours. Continuous attempts don't help. 

Just ensure you have given the third-party permission to your Shopify store. Check API Manage Permissions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank u so much bro.I was facing this problem for two days.Applied your instructions.Worked like a charm.Big thank u.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, I have the same problem. I activated my paypal account and granted permission, but it leads me back to square 1 again. It asks me to activate my paypal again. Were you able to find a way to solve this?

0 Likes