Not getting order confirmation emails

Carrie10
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue.  Whitelisted the Shopify IP addresses in Google Admin, deleted and re-added the email in Shopify - still not getting notifications.

0 Likes
Habibur_Rahman1
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Hi @Ryder,

I am facing the same problem. I am using a custom domain email and "Not getting order confirmation emails" on the custom email, even more not getting the test notification as you shown in your screen shot . But the notification getting in gmail.com mail. I have added TXT as per adding Shopify's SPF record to your domain host but till not the problem is solved. Please try to help. Thank you. 

Scott_Banner
6 0 0

Same thing here. Suddenly stopped receiving notification emails to the custom email - @mydomain.com as well as two of the personal addresses. Still comes to my @Gmail account but not those other three.

0 Likes
elliemaybe
2 0 0

Having the same problem as everyone else in this thread. It seems this is a larger issue. Is there any insight on when this will be fixed or if there is a fix in the UI besides the test notifications (which work fine)?

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
415 52 75

Hi, all!

Thanks for reaching out through our Community Forums to voice your experiences with the order confirmation emails. At this time, we're unable to authenticate through social platforms. I have another troubleshooting suggestion; however, if you're unable to get it working through this way, you'll need to get in touch with our Support Team for further investigation. 

On the bottom of your Settings > Notifications page under the Staff order notifications section, click the 03-26-kndq9-nm8hr(trash) icon to delete any recipients that aren't receiving notifications as expected.

Then, click the Add recipient button on the right and re-add the same email address. Ensure that the Location is set to All:

Make sure to Save changes. This should trigger the proper creation of these notification subscriptions, and going forward they should work as normal.

Still not working? Contact our Support Team and one of our Support Advisors would be happy to investigate further!

Hope this helps! If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
elliemaybe
2 0 0

Seems to have done the trick, thanks!

0 Likes
JamieM
Excursionist
39 0 5

Didn't work for me. Still no order confirmation emails.

0 Likes