I am facing the same problem. I am using a custom domain email and "Not getting order confirmation emails" on the custom email, even more not getting the test notification as you shown in your screen shot . But the notification getting in gmail.com mail. I have added TXT as per adding Shopify's SPF record to your domain host but till not the problem is solved. Please try to help. Thank you.
Same thing here. Suddenly stopped receiving notification emails to the custom email - @mydomain.com as well as two of the personal addresses. Still comes to my @Gmail account but not those other three.
Thanks for reaching out through our Community Forums to voice your experiences with the order confirmation emails. At this time, we're unable to authenticate through social platforms. I have another troubleshooting suggestion; however, if you're unable to get it working through this way, you'll need to get in touch with our Support Team for further investigation.
On the bottom of your Settings > Notifications page under the Staff order notifications section, click the (trash) icon to delete any recipients that aren't receiving notifications as expected.
Then, click the Add recipient button on the right and re-add the same email address. Ensure that the Location is set to All:
Make sure to
Save changes. This should trigger the proper creation of these notification subscriptions, and going forward they should work as normal.
Still not working? Contact our Support Team and one of our Support Advisors would be happy to investigate further!
Hope this helps! If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.
Notification emails ceased on Saturday 08/05/2021. Going through this process outlined above did not correct the situation. Set up notification to go to a Gmail account and it was fine. After much trial and error I found that it was the template being blocked by Microsoft, after further trial an error discovered it was an image they did not like so deleted that image from the template and all fine so far.
Hi - may I point out I'm not an expert.
Went to Settings - Notifications-Staff Order Notifications and opened the template New Order link. This brings up the template HTML.
After copying the whole existing html to Notebook so it would not be lost and could be re-inserted, I began by removing all the text and substituting with a TEST and selecting Send Test Notification. That email was accepted so it had to be some html text in the template that was triggering Microsoft to reject it. After removing different bits by trial and error it boiled down to only the header logo image was left. Removed that and all began to work again.
I'm not suggesting that this is a perfect solution but maybe Shopify can advise better.