Not getting response for my orders

HemaKumarS
1 0 0

Not sure how valid is this portal "https://cycling-store-com.myshopify.com/52118880435/orders/9774968b8d21c59ae037b82ee12ba349" - i orders two items and paid the amount. and seeing no response after 7 days, neither they are replying / responding the mails sent on "fashionmayur0@gmail.com"

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 32 88

Hi, @HemaKumarS.

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

I appreciate you sharing your question, and I would be glad to help guide you in the right direction. In fact, our support team is actually to provide technical assistance and troubleshooting, therefore, we do not do any order processing on behalf of stores. Due to security and client privacy, I cannot actually even check if that store is in fact using our e-commerce solutions or web-hosting services.

With that being said, Shopify does not allow or condone any stores potentially hosted on our platform to engage in fraudulent or unethical activity. Rest assured, we have several tripwires in place to prevent any bad actors from selling through our platform, and ensuring merchants abide by our strict policies.

Please refer to this FAQ page about your online order for next steps.

If you have any other Shopify-related queries, don't hesitate to connect with me further.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes