Not getting sales

Highlighted
2 0 1

So I created this store a week or so ago, and since then I've gotten ~300 visitors since then. My question is why haven't I made any sales?  If someone would review my store (clarabeautybrand.com) and give me some feedback that'd be great. I'm running facebook ads and the bill is adding up pretty quickly and not making sales is concerning. Thank you for any feedback or advice. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Jseelye, 
Here are some feedbacks for your online store:
1. Home page:

- Add a slider under the header. In these sliders, you can insert amazing images and videos to highlight the outstanding feature of your products. 

- Do not show the product details in your homepage. 

- Divide this section into smaller sections. You can use attractive text and images to show the useful function of your products. face.png

2. About us page

- Create an about us page to let website visitors know about your store. The more they believe you, the more they are willing to make the purchases.

3. Blog post page

- Create your blog post that covers topics related to your products. For example, you can write a blog about The amazing benefits of using the facial brush, etc and using free SEO techniques to make it have a higher position on the Google search result. So, people can easily come to your website, read the blog and buy your product. You should also consider following other content marketing that is almost free to get more sales. 
4. Optimize customer experience on mobile devices
Nowadays, more and more people use their mobile to make online purchases. So, it is time for you to care for mobile customers. 
An easy way for you to do that is by inserting call-to-action buttons into your pages. CTA Now is a free and effective app that allows you to create different types of sticky call-to-action buttons such as Buy Now, Add To Cart, Contact Us and other custom forms. These buttons are always available on mobile views. Here is one example for you!Image from iOS (1).png

Hopefully, these above suggestions can help you improve your online store, boost your sales with fewer costs <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I took a look at your website. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. I will say that the only way I would make a purchase is if I followed you on Instagram or Facebook and watched you use the facial brushes. If you have a youtube channel demonstrating or showing how these facial products work or somewhere you have an infomercial would encourage me to visit your website and buy. I'm not an expert I'm new to Shopify as well. I created my store in November of 2019. I've had about 15 sales so far from my website and all of the other sales came from pre-existing friends on facebook marketplace. I try to drive traffic from Facebook & Instagram to my website. I believe my sales are low because I don't have a lot of inventory just yet. I purchase everything out of pocket so it takes me about 2 weeks to be able to order new inventory. I'm also still vendor sourcing and that's complex as well. If you like to check out my store and let me know what you think. Thank you. 

shoponpointe.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

I viewed your page. I found out that you have maintained your page perfectly. But you cannot just run Facebook ads. You'll have to work on making a stable presence on social media sites. You'll have to write interesting and catchy blogs about the use cases of your products to gain followers on social media sites.

This way you'd be able to make more sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for your feedback if you have time checkout our instagram page
and tell me what you think. We are trying to gain followers but it is
difficult. I’m using hashtags and followed sourcing manually by their
interest and pages they follow I try to be as interactive as possible
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1
I’m a 21 year old entrepreneur and ceo of ezosto and I had close to 500 visitors and online sessions but I’m not getting consistent sales I just got a sale the day of my birthday but I want to get sales daily I really think my brand has potential I already have a big presences pintrest so the last 90 day’s these are my organic results I just started running legitimate ads but here are the results organically Impressions
+25,934%
Total Audience
+194,107%
Engagements
+9,389%
Engaged Audience
+131,800%
Compared to previous 89 days
I think for a company that’s kinda new it’s a pretty impressive the question is how can I get more sales I have a Twitter also and Instagram but I just want to know how to get consistent sales I’ve been reading and studying oberlo ebook rewrite a whole book about and lerned a lot thanks to oberlo but I just want consistently get sales I and use that same money to enhance parts of the store if u look at the site did it myself I did product research also so I’m aware of that just feeling stuck I want 2020 to be able to get a lot of consistent sales back to back anything possible if u are a professional I would prefer a straightforward responses thank you and happy 2020 to every I wish every good positive energy in every endeavors then when I get my company ezosto jumping I can reopen my other Conan EZOGROWS a social media growth agency I created also then when I get my car back I can have enough money to create a stable income of atm business I been left the streets vodou is the only reason why I’m a alive I just want to move forward and be great if u can help I would appreciate I also had to fire some some terrible suppliers and I networked with big YOUTUBERS like Miamithekid SND destinyoliver so I’m really trying anything would be appreciated on how I can boost sales and how to tell my virtual assistant which ads to run properly and bring us sales plus big companies we’re watching us at one point fashionnova reason and PACSUN to be exact again I would appreciate the support thank much love to everyone
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 5 20

Hi Jseelye,

I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have very good collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider or look at that could help getting more sales :

1) You can add Instagram feed for promotions.

2) Google page insights for desktop website is 54 and on mobile is 50 , So please optimize your site  accordingly.

3) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
43 0 3

Website is nice and clean , easy to navigate . It could take some time . I know how you feel !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 58 120

Hey, @jseelye!

Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru. I can see that you've had some fantastic feedback and tips here so far! There were a few things I wanted to share as well that might help out.

First of all, congratulations on your new store! It's looking fantastic so far. Your design is clean and simple which makes it easy and smooth navigating your store. I also love the image you're using as your logo. It all works very well together.

How are you marketing your store so far? Are you posting on social media and working on your SEO? Or are you using any content to promote your business? While traffic is important, the quality of the traffic also matters. If you're bringing people to your store who aren't already likely to buy from you, you could be wasting your efforts. Have you had a chance to think about your target audience?

While I do love the design of your store there were a few things I noticed that might help to increase new customer trust. The Clara Cleansing Brush looks like it might be electronic, but I couldn't find any information on whether it is, and if so, what it does. I recommend including that or showing a video of the product in action!

I also checked out your other products. I love how everything ties together! It's clear you've considered your niche when choosing your collections. I suggest expanding on the descriptions of these other products to match the depth of the Clara Cleansing Brush description. You could also explain how these products can be used together to encourage more sales! For example, would you get the Double Sided Facial Brush and the Clara Cleansing Brush together or is one better for a certain job or skin type?

The final thing I would recommend looking into is a general driver behind your business. Are you doing this to make women feel beautiful? Is your goal to make skincare easier for everyone? Are you reducing waste by encouraging a multi use cleanser instead of one with disposable pads? Once you've decided on your direction find ways to include the sentiment in your descriptions, welcome paragraph and site as a whole. This will give your business a personality which customers can connect to to encourage them to purchase!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all about what I've said.

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
1 1 0

Social proof is the idea that visitors will adapt their behavior according to what other people are doing. For example when visitors visit your website and see real notifications of recent sales order notifications, total sales in certain period of time, recent activity notifications, real notifications increase trust and influence visitors they follow actions of others , It makes them urgency to buy products.

When any customer buy products & do successful checkout then Real Sales order Notification will display. This Impact on New Visitors the others are buying Product so it encourages them to purchase product too. Growth of conversions will be continued to improve as per website traffic growth.

Fizfy have more than 40 Notifications Types which you can use to boost your website Sales & conversions.You can create Notifications which works real time means if someone Buy Products, Subscriptions,Signups, Enquiry Forms then real Notifications will appear. Real Notifications increase trust for visitors & encourage to take action like others doing.

If you want increase sales on your shopify store then start using Fizfy Social Proof Notifications : https://fizfy.com/pricing/

https://fizfy.com/
0 Likes