Not making any sales

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi everyone, I just started creating my online store. I would very much appreciated if you guys can give me some feedbacks about my store. Here is the link to it: thebluejourneys.com
I have had some traffics to my store, some of them added the items to cart but I have not got any sales yet. Is there any major mistakes that I’m having in my store right now. Really looking forward to all of your advices.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
133 9 17
Hi Ryan,

You must work on the store structure design like adding more navigation on store, set up newsletter signup, add more customer engagement features like abandoned cart emails, loyalty program, reviews, web push notification, chat, product recommendation etc. It will help in making your store more professional and trust worthy. You can also use Shopify all kn one feature app for this - www.aitrillion.com

Let me know if you need assistance in store setup too.

Thanks
We help eCommerce brands acquire, scale, convert and retain their customers & visitors. Skyrocket your sales and get guaranteed engagement in your store. Get all the actionable insights at your fingertips: AiTrillion.com
0 Likes