Not receiving any emails as email "address not found" (using G Suite with Shopify)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm having a problem with email.

I've just discovered that for the past two months, any emails sent to the store 'Customer email' address have not made it through to me. They're being bounced back with the message:

"Your message wasn't delivered to hello@****.** because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email."

hello@****.** is my Google account email. I have been using G Suite with Shopify, and I have set-up and verified the store with Google Search Console, to create the HTML Tag / TXT code. Until recently both hello@ and sales@ had been working, but now I am only receiving emails through payments@ (which is not a primary address).

Obviously it's disconcerting that we may have missed many customer emails over the past 2 months!

I also notice that I no longer have an email forwarding option? It looks like this disappeared when attempting to reverify the store with G Suite.

Any help is much appreciated, and can give further information if needed.

Thanks.

*I am still able to send emails from hello@****.**, it's only the receiving that's not working.

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 14.32.56.pngScreenshot 2020-08-11 at 14.25.47.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Update: Carried on digging around in G Suite, Gmail, and Shopify and somewhere along the way emails started to get through. Still can't see an option to email forward, but at least it would appear the main email is working again.

0 Likes