Not receiving order emails since pausing my store

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi !

I paused my store this spring, when the country was in lockdown, and only opened it back up this autumn  Except for once or twice, I am not receiving the emails that inform me that I have a new order to process, like I used to.  

I did not have this problem before, so it may be in link with pausing it.  

I wonder if someone know how to correct this ?  maybe a glinch or bug was introduced when I paused my store.

Thanks ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1055 88 117

Hi @NaturoPaws,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

That's quite strange! Can you recheck your notification settings as mentioned in this guide and see if the correct email address/staff account has been added? If it's already listed, I'd recommend deleting what's there and re-adding it to refresh the settings. Once completed, you'll notice an option to send yourself a test notification. Are you able to receive a test notification? 

If you have attached a business email address to the notification settings, can you send yourself a test email (from your own personal email address for example) just to make sure that you're receiving other emails correctly? 

Please let me know how this goes! 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi !

Someone mentioned that I should check my spam folder, and all my orders were there.  I never thought to check there.  Thanks for your time !